Recipe contains Meat
791 Cal / serving
Protein 69g, Carbs 87g, Fat 20g
Total prep time: 15 minutes
Preparation: 5 minutes
Cooking: 10 minutes
- ½ cup Chicken broth
- 1½ clove Garlic
- 1½ tablespoon Olive oil
- 3 cup flowerets Broccoli florets raw
- ¾ cup Coconut milk beverage unsweetened
- 3 medium (approx 2-3/4" long, 2-1/2" dia) Peppers sweet red raw
- 1½ medium Zucchini
- 1½ cup White rice
- 1½ tsp Ginger
- ½ oz (340 g) Chicken breast
- 1½ wedge yields Lime juice raw
- 1½ medium Green onion
- 1½ sprigs Cilantro
- 3 medium Carrots
- 1½ tbsp Soy sauce
- ⅜ cup Curry paste red
- 1½ small Onions
- Dice the onion, slice green onion, mince the ginger and the garlic. Chop lengthwise the green pepper, thinly slice the carrots and zucchini and chop the chicken in bite sized pieces.
- Press the saute button. Once the pot is hot, add the olive oil, ginger, garlic, and onion. Stir, cooking for one minute, then add the chicken.
- Add peppers, broccoli, zucchini, carrots, and curry paste. Mix well.
- Next, stir in the soy sauce, coconut milk, cilantro, and chicken broth. Mix gently. Cancel the saute function and pop the lid.
- Select pressure cook, set on high temperature for 7 minutes. Once it's ready, release the pressure before opening.
- Finish by adding the lime juice and stir well. Taste it, and adjust the soy sauce and curry if it needs.
- Serve on a plate and place the rice on top, garnish with cilantro and green onion.